Saturday 2 March 2013

Nama Chocolate

 

Recipe from Just One Cookbook


What you need:
400 gram good quality dark chocolate (70% cacao), but you can also use semisweet for less bitter taste (I used Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate)
200 ml fresh cream (I used whipping cream)
liqueur of your choice (I used Baileys mint)
cocoa powder to coat the chocolate
Method:
  1. Chop chocolate to smaller pieces so it'll be easier to melt them
  2. Line a square tray (about 8") with baking paper
  3. Heat cream til almost boiling. Off heat
  4. Pour chocolate in it and stir til well combined. Add in liqueur
  5. Pour into the tray and smooth the surface. Refrigerate til firm
  6. Remove the firm chocolate from the tray and cut using warm knife
  7. (I dipped the knife into warm water and tap dry for each cut I made)
  8. Sprinkle sifted cocoa powder and serve it chilled
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment